What is the correct spelling for DEBBRA?
This word (Debbra) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEBBRA
- debar It gives me much pleasure to see your work there; I think you do yourself great justice in that field; and I would let no annoyance, petty or justifiable, debar me from such a market.
- zebra To the zebra they bore the greatest resemblance-for they were in reality a species of zebra-they were quaggas.
- Deborah It was a wonder, considering his disposition, that he had remained a bachelor so long; but then he had his sister Deborah to take care of him, and as he would say, "Bless my soul, man, what more do I want?"
- Debby She and Miss Debby Crozier have rooms on the third floor.
- Debbie You will send away the carriage, Debbie?
- Debora Debora Matchwick was seated in a corner, drawn up tense and still, with her hands gripping the seat on either side of her; and in the doorway, with his arms folded, completely blocking her way of escape, stood the doctor.
- Debra By the nearest relative, the first opportunity is embraced of transporting these mouldering emblems of mortality to the sacred resting-place of Debra Libanos, where the living and the dead are alike blessed with a rich treasure of righteousness, since the remains of Tekla Haimanot, the patron saint of Abyssinia, still shed a bright halo over the scene of his miracles upon earth.
46 words made from the letters DEBBRA
4 letter words made from DEBBRA:abbe, abed, babe, badb, bade, barb, bard, bare, bead, bear, beda, brad, dare, dear, drab, rabe, raed, read.
5 letter words made from DEBBRA:abbed, ardeb, baber, bared, beard, bebar, bedar, berab, brade, bread, debar, rebab.
3 letter words made from DEBBRA:ade, arb, are, bad, bar, bed, bra, dab, deb, dre, ear, ebb, era, rad, reb, red.