What is the correct spelling for DEBENER?
This word (Debener) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEBENER
- dabbler As a dabbler in mines he had been out of his element.
- debar And what degree of poverty ought to debar a man from the pleasures of education and a cultivated taste, such as he can attain?
- debase And I never, never can debase my nature to change that love.
- debate ``Would admire that I stand in debate! ``But the small turns the great – Instans Tyrannus by Robert Browning
- debonair But he escaped it, and was exactly as smiling, debonair and courtly as if he were in his box at the theatre watching the development of some quite other dramatic performance.
- debtor Believe me, your friend and grateful debtor , "W. M." Mrs. Bunker cast a hasty glance around her, and pressed the letter to her lips.
- deepen The darkness seemed to deepen around them, and the silence grew keen.
- define We gain something hard to define , which lies at the heart not only of religion, but of art and poetry and all the higher strivings of human emotion.
- demeanor The exceeding gravity of his demeanor !
- deneb That's what we need on Deneb .
- denier Mr. Spencer is the resolute opponent of compulsory vaccination, and a resolute denier , moreover, of the pretension that the evidence for the advantages of vaccination takes such account of the ulterior effects in the system as to amount to a scientific demonstration.
- diner What's Her Majesty doing now-running a diner ?
- dinner I told Mr. Calcraft only this morning that we should go out to dinner if he came home alone.
- diviner "Thou art but a poor diviner ," Straightway Olaf said; "Take my bow, and swifter, Einar, Let thy shafts be sped."
- tenner Cost me a tenner , that's all.
- Abner Had it not been for this stream, I should not have thought of such a thing as allowing Captain Jabe and Abner to sail off by themselves this morning."
69 words made from the letters DEBENER
3 letter words made from DEBENER:bed, bee, ben, deb, den, dre, ebn, end, ene, ern, nbe, neb, nee, reb, red.
4 letter words made from DEBENER:bede, beed, beer, bend, bern, bren, debe, deeb, deer, ebed, ebre, eden, ende, ered, erne, nebe, need, nerd, reeb, reed, reen, rend.
5 letter words made from DEBENER:beder, beede, beeen, beene, beere, bende, beren, berne, breed, brend, deben, deber, debre, deene, deere, deneb, dreen, ebden, ebene, edern, edner, eeden, endre, erben, erden, erede, erned, neder, nedre, reden, reede, rende.