What is the correct spelling for DEBRIT?
This word (Debrit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEBRIT
- brit Any daring boy above the age of ten could learn pretty nearly all there was to know about that tidal river: of the mammal and fish wherewith it teemed, from the great harbor seal, once the despot of the river, to the tiny brit that frolicked in the eddies; and about the graceful bird-life that soared above its brackish current.
- debit On the following Monday, I took my place in the counting-room again, and it was Desk and Debit once more.
- debris The table was piled with half-eaten dishes and dirty plates, the debris of last night's dinner.
- debt Well, you gave me my life once, and I am glad that I have lived to pay the debt.
- debut About this time, the same time, by the way, that Ibsen's "The League of Youth" was being hissed down at Christiana, the creative artist in Strindberg began to stir, and after six months more of turmoil of soul, he turned to the stage as a possible solution, making his debut at the Dramatiska Theatre in 1869 in Bjornson's "Mary Stuart," in the part of a lord with one line to speak.
- Debra He is styled also Za Michael; and is said to have been conveyed on the tail of a huge serpent to the summit of the lofty and then inaccessible rock on Debra Damo, where he founded a convent, of which he is the tutelar saint, and which is still one of the most renowned in Ethiopia.