What is the correct spelling for DEBRS?
This word (Debrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEBRS
- debase She would have deemed it black ingratitude to blunt those divine gifts by excesses, or to debase them by unworthy selections of objects upon which to exercise them; a fault from which, indeed, she was preserved by the excessive and imperious delicacy of her taste.
- debris We can dodge debris, While we trim the tree, – Christmas At Ground Zero by weird al yankovic
- debts Pick pocket gangsters paying their debts I caught a bullet in the lung from Bernie Goetz – B-Boy Bouillabaisse by beastie boys
- dabs He showed his resentment by inviting her out less and less, by telling her less and less frankly his ambitions and his daily dabs at becoming a great man. Apparently he was rather interested in a flour-faced actress at his boarding-house.
- dears "Well, trot along to bed now, my dears ," said Mrs. Brown. It's a shame my dears There's no room for lost years – We're Leaving by Devotchkas
- DUBS And don't mind taking rides over the G dubs I ride Rovers on Spre-dubs – Ghetto by fabolous