What is the correct spelling for DEBUQUE?
This word (Debuque) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEBUQUE
- barque But when at length, by careful manoeuvring, we had contrived to approach within biscuit-toss of the vessel displaying it, it was discovered, to my chagrin, that she was not the brigantine, but a large barque , the skipper of which appeared to be greatly frightened at our sudden appearance near him; for he hailed us, in execrable French, that he was armed, and that if we did not sheer off forthwith he would fire into us.
- budge At the age of sixteen did he not declare his resolve to wed the daughter of old Sally Budge , who went about selling watercress?
- burke Mr. Burke took a deep satisfied breath.
- deb Father give Deb and me a copy each when we were fifteen years old, and we have read it every Sunday afternoon since.
- debacle As soon as the Turkish authorities had decided that their cause was lost, they sent General Townshend, the hero of Kut-el-Amara, who since the British debacle on the Tigris in 1916 had been their prisoner, to inform the British Admiral in command in the AEgean Sea that they desired to open immediately negotiations for an armistice.
- debar Brook's progress south is stopped by ridge, Doth debar its southern course, So a long journey it don't grudge, But slowly on its way doth force.