What is the correct spelling for DECARED?
This word (Decared) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DECARED
- decade This was not the case during the preceding decade .
- decayed A decayed limb of this tree had given way with the violence of this storm, and had come down with all its aircastles.
- decked 12,481. Would decked boats not enable them to fish all the winter?
- declared "No, I'm not going to let you do this," Ally declared .
- decree His trial in Scotland, and the Court's decree thereto.
- decreed The Eskimo child is ushered into the earthly arena with no flourish of trumpets, for his coming is but an incident of the journey if Fate has decreed that he should be born when the family is on the march.
- degrade We all admire what is termed "Roman Greatness,"-that self-esteem that would not allow the possessor to degrade himself, even in his own estimation, by indulging in any thing that was mean, or disreputable, or contrary to the unchangeable rule of right.
- geared I had no trouble layin' our money at one to five, and our ponies at the same odds; then, when everything was geared up, I called Mike from his tent.
- Cared King, did you ever lose what you cared for more than all the world?
- Decried But he said, and I presume to think truly, that the reason why they are decried is, that it is too great a trouble for a lazy world to meet them.
- dared But I never dared to hope.
79 words made from the letters DECARED
3 letter words made from DECARED:ace, add, ade, aec, arc, are, cad, car, cer, dad, dec, ded, dre, ear, edd, eec, era, rad, red.
4 letter words made from DECARED:acer, acre, cade, card, care, cede, cere, cred, cree, dace, dard, dare, dead, dear, deca, deed, deer, eade, ecer, edad, edda, edde, erce, ered, race, raed, read, rece, reed.
5 letter words made from DECARED:acree, adder, adred, adree, arced, arcee, ardee, aredd, arede, caddr, cadre, caere, cedar, ceder, cedre, cerae, crede, creed, dacer, dacre, dared, deeda, dered, drace, dread, dreed, eader, eared, readd, redec, reded.