What is the correct spelling for DECDIDING?
This word (Decdiding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DECDIDING
- decadent From that time on for a hundred years France was without a rival, for the decadent work of Brussels could not be counted as such.
- deciding He had discovered that somebody wrote to Mrs. Calvert or her daughter once a week, and he had no trouble in deciding who it must be.
- decoding We also found in the house very large sums of money and documents which we have handed over to the Foreign Office for decoding ."
- degrading But whatever Athena knew or did not know, any allusion to what had happened would be degrading to them both.
- detecting This sympathy was closely connected with her faculty of detecting and responding to anything that showed the smallest sign of intellectual vitality.
- Decanting The new laboratory was presently the scene of the most zealous labours, and Herr Schimmel was delighted with his new position, for no apothecary and chemist had ever before had such a well-fitted furnace and such delicate scales and instruments to work with; and if he did not understand what was the end of so much weighing and fusing and distilling, or what the remedies were that the doctor was always decanting from the boiling liquids, yet the occupation made the long summer days pass most pleasantly, for he had none of that love of the open air that most Leipzigers bring into the world with them.
- Decorating Inside we found a solitary representative of the kitchen-range-and-decorating crew, who informed us that he had not as yet been able to "connect the range," but that this would certainly be accomplished in two or three days.
- Dedicating My Dear Sir Hamilton, If a feather will show how the wind blows, perhaps my dedicating to you even as light matter as these Confessions may in some measure prove how grateful I feel for the many kindnesses I have received from you in the course of our intimacy.
- Deducting They exploited the labourer of political power; they exploited him of property, for they treated him as a ware, buying him in the cheapest market for the cost of his production, that is to say, the cost of his living, and taking from him the whole surplus of his work, after deducting the value of his subsistence.
- Dejecting It must be owned, however, that nothing could be more dejecting than the entire ignorance of our future destination which, without any apparent reason was constantly kept a secret to every person in the ship.
- Dictating And yet, when it comes to the point, he tries to play the master still, by dictating the terms for his own surrender; and breaks off the negociation rather than do frankly what he must feel that it is necessary to do.
- Docketing Most methodical and correspondence-docketing of men, he went to his library and returned with a couple of letters.
- Doctoring "You may do our friend Bracewell a great deal of good," I observed, "for you at all events know more about doctoring than any of us.
- ducting Back, front, and combination passage air collector In back-pass, front-pass, and combination type configurations the air is directed on either the back, the front, or on both sides of the absorber to be heated from the return to the supply ducting headers
73 words made from the letters DECDIDING
4 letter words made from DECDIDING:cdng, cedi, cing, deci, degn, dein, dice, didn, dine, ding, dncg, egin, eini, engi, enic, enid, geci, gied, gien, iced, iddi, ided, iing, inec, inge, ingi, neid, nice, nidi, nied, nige.
5 letter words made from DECDIDING:cided, dedic, degni, deign, dendi, didie, dieci, dieng, digic, dinde, dindi, dinei, dinge, dinic, eddin, genic, ginde, iceni, icing, iding, inced, indec, indic, indie, ndidi, nided.
3 letter words made from DECDIDING:dec, ded, den, die, dig, din, ecg, edd, end, gen, gin, ice, igd, ige, nec, nig.