What is the correct spelling for DECEST?
This word (Decest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DECEST
- decease At the decease of Sir Bertrand, says the chronicler, a great cry arose throughout the host of the French.
- deceased As they showed me the figures and reckoned them up, they assured me that each was the son of the one preceding him; and this they repeated throughout the whole line, beginning with the representation of the priest last deceased, and continuing till they had completed the series.
- deceit The consequences of that deceit must be met.
- decent If you do, I'll make that ten back in less than ten minutes and you'll stay with me an hour and buy a decent bill of goods.
- divest The expectation of deception, of which few divest themselves, is an impediment to the judgment, consequently to the enjoyment of sculpture.