What is the correct spelling for DECION?
This word (Decion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DECION
- deacon As a deacon he was also a lay-preacher, and I had the ride in the gig out and home, and tea at a farm-house.
- dean There are also two sides to the Dean .
- decent I've put you to a lot of trouble and you've been decent with me.
- decide Hugh alone can decide it."
- deciding The task for the blind man is thus not catching the others, but, on finding them, deciding upon who they are.
- decision Without knowing it, he may have saved his life by that decision .
- deign I owed you my respects, and some advances toward better acquaintance; deign , then, to accept them, as they are offered, with all my heart.
- demon In this mental form they appear as a raging of the demon against the possessed and against religion-in fact a struggle of the patient with himself and his former convictions.
- den Den she asked me if I didn't like freedom best.
- design I went, according to my first design , to my father's; I was in hopes of meeting Frank there some time in the day, or of being visited by him at Mrs. Fielder's.
- devon They were very behind the times down here; he had seen farming in Somerset and Devon in his holidays that would make them open their eyes down here.
- dijon Berthier set out for Dijon , where he commenced the formation of the army of reserve.
- din But one seems to hear, distinguishable occasionally amidst the din , a low, faint murmur.
- disown That means they disown me; they all disown me!
- don I don 't want to see you made miserable for life.
- edison I'll have a row of electric lamps up here inside of six months, and you won't know it again, with a thousand candle-power Swan and Edison right here in front of the hall door.
- scion This little scion of royalty only completed his seventh year not long after our arrival in France; on which occasion one of those silly ceremonies, which some of the present age appear to think inseparable from sound principles, was observed.
- seton Compare these stories with the work of Thompson-Seton and you get a good idea of the genius of Kipling in making real the savage struggle for life in the Indian jungle.
- zion We hope and believe, that some of them, though poor in this world's goods, will be found rich in spiritual possessions in the day when the King of Zion shall make up his jewels.
- Decking I had the idea, on my own part, of decking out Musette when Medicis pays me, for it is with him I do business and not my models."
- Deccan In the story of How the Three Clever Men outwitted the Demons, told by Miss Frere in her Old Deccan Days, it is related how a demon was compelled to bring treasure to the pundit's house, and on being asked why he had been so long away, answered, 'All my fellow-demons detained me, and would hardly let me go, they were so angry at my bringing you so much treasury; and though I told them how great and powerful you are, they would not believe me, but will, as soon as I return, judge me in solemn council for serving you.
63 words made from the letters DECION
4 letter words made from DECION:cedi, code, coen, coin, cone, deci, dein, dice, dine, doin, donc, done, endo, enic, enid, iced, icon, ideo, indo, inec, neid, nice, nido, nied, noce, node, nodi, odin, once, oned.
3 letter words made from DECION:ceo, cio, con, dec, den, die, din, doc, doe, don, edo, end, eon, ice, ido, iod, ion, nec, neo, nod, ode, oed, one.
5 letter words made from DECION:cione, coden, denio, ecoid, ideon, inced, indec, indeo, nicod, odein.