What is the correct spelling for DECIT?
This word (Decit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DECIT
- debit And my beats was so sick, I shoulda got a medic But my credit was so pathetic I couldn't afford a debit – Where You At? by Kanye West
- debt For such are the airs of these fanciful fairs, They think all our homage a debt: Yet a partial neglect soon takes an effect, And humbles the proudest coquette. – Reply to Some Verses of J.M.B. Pigot, Esq. by george gordon, lord byron
- deceit I had some victory that was just failure in deceit Now the joke's comin' up through the soles of my feet – Lucky Town by Bruce Springsteen
- decide I can't ask you if I've done right, because no man can decide that for me; but wouldn't you do the same if you were in my place?
- deficit The result of this is to turn what would be a surplus of revenue into a large deficit.
- deft Thus Fanny mused as she eyed these treasures-grim, deft, repressed things, done with that economy of line which is the test of the etcher's art.
- Dost Dost thou wonder that I am sad?
- DeWitt She never failed to feel nervous when she talked with DeWitt, the city editor, for he was not a very pleasant individual.