What is the correct spelling for DECITON?
This word (Deciton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DECITON
- acetone Chloroform may also be produced on a small scale via the haloform reaction between acetone and sodium hypochlorite: 3 NaClO + (CH3)2CO → CHCl3 + 2 NaOH + NaOCOCH3 Deuterochloroform Main article: Deuterated chloroform Deuterated chloroform is an isotopologue of chloroform with a single deuterium atom.
- dalton Dalton was plainly baffled.
- danton This episode took him back nearly a decade, to a time when he, like Danton , would have lost his poise at a glance from the nearest pair of eyes.
- dayton Oftentimes during the long winter nights would Mr. Dayton steal softly to her chamber, and kneeling by her bedside gaze in mute anguish upon the wasted face of his darling.
- deceit "But," said Colonel Herbert, "it certainly seems to me that Margaret's deceit in Miss Morton's case was far worse than her having left Rose."
- decent The boys who come from the outside are decent fellows.
- decide "Yes, ma'am; but he says you and Mamma Vi are to decide this.
- decided "They'll have to go at once," she decided .
- deciding Andy had some trouble deciding just how much of her was sincere.
- decision "No, you are not," said Rotha with great decision .
- Citing I am citing my experience with the peanut not for the purpose of recommending this product, for I am obliged to confess that I was soon compelled to abandon the use of peanut butter prepared from roasted nuts for the reason that the process of roasting renders the nut indigestible to such a degree that it was not adapted to the use of invalids.
150 words made from the letters DECITON
4 letter words made from DECITON:cedi, cent, cite, code, coen, coin, cone, cote, deci, dein, dent, dice, diet, dine, dint, doin, donc, done, dote, ecto, edit, endo, enic, enid, ento, iced, icon, ideo, indo, inec, iten, itno, iton, neid, nice, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, note, odet, odin, once, oned, otic, tecn, tend, tide, tido, tied, tine, tion, toci, todi, toed, toei, tone.
5 letter words made from DECITON:cedit, centi, cient, cinto, cione, cnote, coden, conti, coted, denio, denti, dicot, dicto, doten, ecoid, ecton, edict, ideon, inced, indec, indeo, inetd, intoe, iteco, itoen, ndeti, netco, nicod, nicot, nieto, nocte, noite, noted, odein, oncet, ontic, tecno, tenco, tendo, tiden, tieon, tined, toein, toine, tonci, tondi, toned, tonic.
3 letter words made from DECITON:ceo, cio, con, cot, dec, den, die, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, etc, ice, ido, iod, ion, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, oct, ode, oed, one, otc, tec, ted, ten, tic, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton.