What is the correct spelling for DECLINGING?
This word (Declinging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DECLINGING
- Clinging "Then help me to escape; help me to get away," cried Helen, clinging to her passionately.
- Declaiming "And then kindly leave the bridge," concluded the captain, reappearing once more, as though emerging suddenly from the wings of a theatre and declaiming a speech in a play.
- Declaring It revived the claim of Ireland to independence, declaring that it was justified alike by history and by the common consent of Europe and America, and as a first step in the assertion of that claim refused for the first time since the Act of Union to send representatives to sit in the English Parliament.
- declining The sun was declining, and I turned at last to the S.W., and in that direction reached an extensive open forest, beyond which I saw at length the river line of trees.
- Deigning "Just go and get me a broil from the kitchen," said the Honorable Piers, without deigning an answer to Drysdale.
- reclining He now conducted me to his temporary camp, where we found a few of his warriors reclining on the ground.