What is the correct spelling for DEDEICATE?
This word (Dedeicate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEDEICATE
- dedicate He was Findelkind; and to bear this name seemed to him to mark him out from all other children, and to dedicate him to heaven.
- dedicated I still believe myself to be a dedicated spirit.
- deduct When the sheriff made his return to the court he was entitled to deduct a percentage as his commission.
- delicate Other delicate mushrooms may be used in this same manner.
- detect But how did you detect it?"
- dedicates 32:1. 2. By this cordial and unshaken faith, man wholly dedicates his heart to the Almighty, in whom alone he seeks his rest.