What is the correct spelling for DEDEND?
This word (Dedend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEDEND
- deaden I must deaden my grief, forget what I know, And leave all the memories dear behind!
- defend Now, you need not say a word," he went on, holding up his hand as Brian was about to speak; "I intend to defend you, whether you like it or not.
- demand There is no need to question these men; no need to demand what they robbed you of.
- depend You may depend upon that."
- descend It was easier to mount than to descend, and I got back to my inn without any adventure.
- be awestruck
- more heartstricken