What is the correct spelling for DEDGING?
This word (Dedging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEDGING
- digging I also concluded to try my luck in digging for gold.
- dodging The man was dodging in and out now among the trees, but still using his torch and moving rapidly away.
- dogging There might come a day when she could use this knowledge to save Jack Flatray from the punishment dogging his heels.
- drudging She had been very good to her on more than one occasion, and the most appreciative remark that Mrs. Ermsted had ever found to make regarding her was that the poor thing was so fond of drudging for somebody that it was a real kindness to let her.
- edging They started along the side of the pier toward the river-end, edging forward on a narrow ledge but inches wide.
- hedging There is no good in hedging.
- Decking It was not often they had an excuse for decking themselves in the finery they had packed with such care and misgivings back in their English homes; and this was an occasion such as no one in the world had ever before participated in.
- Deducing Yoritomo continues, saying that there is a very close connection between the faculty of judging and that of deducing.
- Deluging "Ah, truly Sir Reginald, we loyal French feel even more bitterly, for we have shame added to our grief and indignation, that they are our compatriots who are guilty of such unspeakable atrocities as are now deluging our belle France with blood," said Madame De La Motte, putting her handkerchief to her face to hide the tears which the mention of the fate of the hapless queen seldom failed to draw from the eyes of French loyalists in those days.
- Dredging Broil or fry or cook in the oven, dredging with flour or not, as preferred.
- Wedging "Guess he's wedging up the heading.
- deeding Aunt Corinne went through an impressive pantomime of deeding and double-deeding herself not to holler.