What is the correct spelling for DEDI?
This word (Dedi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEDI
- cedi The Ghanaian cedi decimalised in 1965.
- dad Give us a ride, dad!
- daddy How shall I get it, daddy?
- data These data are however very imperfect, and not altogether trustworthy, in direct application to American conditions.
- date Whatever happens, we musn't be late for our date with Friend Boss, must we?
- day "But there is bad news for her to-day.
- dead My poor father is dead.
- death It was only just death.
- die And did none of them ever die?
- diet You should have seen the kind of diet on which she habitually lived.
- due It is to him that Ennia's death is due.
- duty Now, I have done my duty.
- Did Did you know that Mignon never lost it, Marcia?
- Died You talk as if you have died before!