What is the correct spelling for DEDUT?
This word (Dedut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEDUT
- debt "If I were to tell my father we were in debt he would say it was about what he expected.
- debut They had suspended him from his office,-they feared that the new opera, and the first debut of his daughter as prima donna, would be too much for his nerves.
- deduce If, therefore, from the laws of space and number, we were able to deduce uniformities of any other description, this would be conclusive evidence to us that those other uniformities possessed the same degree of rigorous certainty.
- deduct My business was to weigh wheat, deduct as much as possible on account of cockle, pigeon grass and wild buckwheat, and to chisel the honest farmer out of all he would stand.
- deft He passed on, wondering not a little at the deft skill of Jachin Fell in planting that oil; the men next door had done the work, of course.
- Didst "I know not how that may be," said Jonathan, "but he took me to his apartment, and there, obtaining a knowledge of the trust thou didst burden me with, he demanded it of me, and upon my refusing to deliver it to him he presently fell to attacking me with a dagger.
- be awestruck