What is the correct spelling for DEEANA?
This word (Deeana) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEEANA
- dana It is the opinion of Dana that while there have been volcanoes during the different geological ages, yet volcanic activity has increased through the geological past until the age that immediately preceded the appearance of man on the earth.
- dane She was all on the alert for her escape when, at eleven o'clock, the Dane came at last whom she had been expecting so anxiously.
- dean But the Dean shook his head.
- demean With respect to the decree of 19th November, it stated that France would never demean herself by assisting rioters, but would respond to the "general will" of a people that desired to break its chains.
- den "'But den I am a seek man, but I am better off as de man who leefs on Cap'tol 'ell.
- deny He began to deny it, but she stopped him.
- diana But the Plataeans, taking him up, interred him in the temple of Diana Euclia, setting this inscription over him: "Euchidas ran to Delphi and back again in one day."
- Dan You think you've played a smart trick on Dan and me; but I'll fix you!
- Danae After that he came often, but always as a tall and handsome youth; and by and by they were married, with only the nurse at the wedding feast, and Danae was so happy that she was no longer lonesome even when he was away.