What is the correct spelling for DEEED?
This word (Deeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEEED
- dad He would not bear malice, dad, even if he were sure that it was me-which he cannot be. I hardly knew my dad I've been in town for eighteen years You're the only boy I've had I can't stay, – Baby Don't Go by Cher
- dead It's almost a voice from the dead telling you what to do." IF you, that have grown old, were the first dead, Neither catalpa tree nor scented lime Should hear my living feet, nor would I tread Where we wrought that shall break the teeth of Time. – The New Faces by William Butler Yeats
- deed But how could Mrs. Burmaster know you had the deed?
- deeds When you die people will count your millions, not your good deeds."
- deer He leaped the fence, and clearing every bush like a deer, came straight toward me.