What is the correct spelling for DEEEP?
This word (Deeep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEEEP
- beep That Beep" is a single by Architecture in Helsinki that debuted at number 82 (and peaked at number 75) on the Australian ARIA Singles Chart. You're on a highway and roadrunner goes "Beep, beep" Just step aside or you might end up in a heap – Road Runner by barenaked ladies
- deed Pothinus, too, vainly awaited the reward of his infamous deed. Alphenor fails in this fraternal deed, A dart dispatch'd him (so the fates decreed:) – Niobe In Distress For Her Children Slain By Apollo, From Ovid's Metamorphoses, Book VI. And From A View Of The Painting Of Mr. Richard Wilson by Phillis Wheatly
- deem "Angels might tremble as they gazed;" and I should deem the nerves obtuse, rather than strong, which did not quail at the first sight of this stupendous cataract.
- deep Then the boy read the letter for the second time, with the same deep feeling.
- deepen Such higher training-schools tended naturally to deepen broader development: at first they were common and grammar schools, then some became high schools.
- deer Then the Soul gazed on the lion in his strength; on the deer in his beauty.
- deere It is difficult, at this distance, to determine the parts played at the beginning by Deere and Andrus.
- dip The colonel had drawn up his men in a dip in the ground.
- peep Now and then he stopped to listen, or take a cautious peep into the field.
- tepee The Indians were a day and night ahead, hurrying by dawn and dusk to the north, that the body of the dead chief, cured like a mummy by the smoke curling from the big tepee at every stop, might have burial, the earth-bound spirit begin its journey to the shadowy hunting-grounds.
- Heep He ses he is gettin into a heep of trouble about his next messidge, all on account of the diffikilty which Blair an Chase air kickin up about what is to be dun with the suthrin States after the rebelyon is put down.
- Dee Dee found this out by accident over the telephone.
- deeps We discover that almost everyone has more or less rudimentary forms of multiple personality hidden within him; made out of desires and traits which he does not like, or which the world forces him to drive into the deeps of his being.
- DEPP In 2008, Paul Reubens approached Burton, director of Pee-wee's Big Adventure, with one of his scripts and talked to Johnny Depp about the possibility of having him portray Pee-wee in the third film Pee-wees Big Holiday, but they both declined.