What is the correct spelling for DEELAY?
This word (Deelay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEELAY
- belay A similarly safe system of climbing a route as top-roping, except the belayer has set the anchors at the top of the climb (normally after leading a route, in which case the climber is "seconding") to belay the climber either indirectly (belayer is part of the system and can be vulnerable when exposed to unexpected directions of pull and loading of the rope) or directly (belayer is not part of the system and belaying is done directly from the anchors using either an Italian / Munter Hitch or adapted use of a belay device), up the route from the top.
- daily He rode on and on, farther and farther away from home, his back upon the scenes where his daily deeds were done. Creating problems daily No wonder some go crazy – Down To Earth by JEM
- dally "Toe be sure, Dally.
- deal I can deal with them.
- dealer "That," said Mr. Mitchel, "was partly to get her out of this country, and partly to recover the diamonds, which I did, through the dealer."
- dearly There was but a year between us, and we loved each other dearly, for no such shadow of jealousy had fallen on our affection.
- decay The eye that saw only the strife, the war, the decay, the ruin, or only the glory and the tragedy, saw not all the truth.
- deeply All you tell me of yourself deeply interests me.
- delay This decided me to have nothing to do with the affair, but a few words from Count Wagensberg made me throw it up without further delay.
- dell He said: "My foreground is a long way ahead," and sure enough, nearly two hundred yards away, his picture rose out of the dimness of the dell, stretching a little beyond the vista into the meadow.
- dewlap They made merry around the carcases, eating such a quantity of meat that their bodies swelled until they looked like ticks on the dewlap of a cow in summer.
- Daley Butterfly Caught" (album version) – 7:33 "Butterfly Caught" (Paul Daley remix) – 5:58 "Butterfly Caught" (Octave One remix) – 7:17 "Butterfly Caught" (Paul Daley dub) – 4:54 "Butterfly Caught" (RJD2 remix) – 4:26 "Butterfly Caught" (RJD2 instrumental) – 4:23 "Butterfly Caught" (Jagz Kooner remix) – 6:06 - additional vocals by Tara McDonald "Butterfly Caught" (Version Point Five) – 5:45
- Darla Drusilla is introduced alongside her lover Spike (James Marsters) in the second season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to serve as new antagonists to the series heroine, vampire Slayer Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and alongside Darla (Julie Benz) and
- deejay By 1980, Brigadier Jerry was one of Jamaicas most sought-after performers by sound systems across the island, and a well-respected deejay among his peers.