What is the correct spelling for DEELY?
This word (Deely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEELY
- daily Daily I chid him; crying, "How now, Sir! Now rocking microphones is something I do daily and Making people dance like if I was alvin ailey, and – Me And The Biz by masta ace
- dale Down dale there's summer lightning, green leaves and St. John's feast, with songs and games of children, and a dozen dances at least.
- dally We dally with our lazy moments here, And hers are number'd.
- deadly Yet it is deadly.
- deal Life is not an easy thing, but a hard, and there is a great deal of work to be done.
- dealer They were taken to a Paris dealer, who chanced to be a man through whom I had made many purchases.
- dearly "Perhaps I shouldn't-not unless I loved you as dearly as I love Billikins.
- deeply His words sank deeply into his daughter's mind.
- deer I turned around very slowly and there were three deer eating grass about ten feet behind me!
- delay She had replied that she would let him know in two or three days if she could do so; but she warned her son that she had only asked for this delay to give him time to escape, as the bill would certainly be protested and returned, it being absolutely out of the question for her to get the money.
- dell On each side the wooded banks of the dell shut us in; and these banks seemed to slope upward as well as the road, for though we mounted and mounted, the sides of the dell grew no lower.
- dewey In taking up the subject of the relation of psychology to logic, Dewey remarks that in philosophy matter and form cannot be separated.
- Del And if not then, they will pursue it to the borders of New Mexico-to the banks of the Del Norte itself.
- Dee Those figures which he scrawls at his writing-desk involve a more potent magic than the cabalistic cyphers of Doctor Dee, or Cornelius Agrippa.
- Daley And suddenly there was Daley, standing before them and holding the limp spacesuited form of Jerry Jones in his arms.