What is the correct spelling for DEEPY?
This word (Deepy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEEPY
- deep A long, deep sigh travelled from the platform. Has not, since then, Love's prompture deep, Has not Love's whisper evermore Been ceaseless, as thy gentle roar ? Sole voice, when other voices sleep, – Recollections Of Love by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- deepen Like most customs in which we are nurtured, it had seemed natural and pleasant enough until she had watched the hollows deepen in her mother's temples and the tireless knotted hands stumble at their work.
- deeply On the contrary, she was perhaps more deeply moved than he at their meeting.
- deer So he said: 'If this dream be true let me draw in a deer in my net to-morrow for a sign'; and the next day the body of a deer appeared in his net.
- dewey The leaders of the new movement are Dewey , Schiller of Oxford, in a sense Bergson of Paris, a young Florentine named Papini, and last and least worthy, W. J. H. G. Wells ought to be counted in, and if I mistake not G. K. Chesterton as well.
- dewy The long, low-lying meadows between "The Evergreens" and the shore were dewy and fresh in that first light, that was as fine and purely tinted as the heart of one of my white roses.
- dip There was a long silence again, broken only by the occasional dip of oars, keeping the invisible boat-head to the sea.
- tepee Rea placed the tepee between two huge stones.
- Dee Dee had sent a telegram to her father asking him to get hold of Mr. Pore and persuade him to hurry back and release Annie.
- deeps The love she had buried rose from the deeps of her being in an awful, accusing resurrection.