What is the correct spelling for DEFEATEST?
This word (Defeatest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEFEATEST
- defeated If he yielded to her demands-and he had yielded on many more occasions than was good either for her or himself-she had, he fancied, laughed at him for being so easily defeated.
- defeatism A new kind of defeatism was heard.
- defeatist Did you tell him his attitude struck you as defeatist?
- detest I detest Doctor Moran, personally.
- defeats In the year 851 he defeats Benhadad of Damascus, the king of Hamath, together with 12 kings from the shores of the sea.
- deftest The weaving, it is true, is none of the deftest, but whether this is due to the aged Jeremiah's failing fingers or to the awkwardness of a disciple, the stuff and its dyes are all his own.
- deafest If you think not, bring the deafest old post of your acquaintance.