What is the correct spelling for DEFERENTIATION?
This word (Deferentiation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEFERENTIATION
- deferential He looked his instructor steadily in the eye when he recited, and while his manner was respectful, it was never deferential , nor could he be induced to yield a point, when believing himself in the right, to mere arbitrary assertion; and sometimes he brought confusion to his teacher by quoting in support of his own view some unimpeachable authority.
- deforestation The majority of the people of the United States are as apathetic and indifferent to the great national questions involved in the preservation of our forests and water supplies, and of the fertility of our fields,-in the protection of our river valleys from floods,-in the defense of the whole Western half of the United States against the inroads of the desert,-in the protection of the mountain ridges of the Eastern half of the United States from deforestation ,-and in the protection of our valleys from the fate which has befallen the valleys of China, as were the Chinese through the long centuries during which the grinding, destructive forces of Nature were devastating their country and bringing famine and ruin to millions of the people.
- depreciation We understand it thus: That between the selling and buying, the variations had been such as to sink his shares to one half of the price they had once reached, but, even at that depreciation , to leave him richer on selling out than he had been at first.
- differentiation A step higher we find the cell cluster, and with it begins that differentiation which has continued to this day and which still continues.
- differentiating Differentiating with respect to t, and afterwards moving the fixed origin up to the moving origin O, so that
606 words made from the letters DEFERENTIATION
3 letter words made from DEFERENTIATION:ade, ado, aft, aid, ain, air, ane, ani, ant, are, art, ate, dat, den, dia, die, din, dit, dna, doa, doe, don, dot, dre, ear, eat, edo, eft, end, ene, ent, eon, era, ern, ert, eta, fad, fan, fao, far, fat, fda, fdr, fed, fee, fen, fin, fir, fit, foe, for, fri, ida, ido, inn, iod, ion, ira, ire, nad, nan, nee, neo, net, nit, nne, nod, not, oaf, oar, oat, ode, oed, oft, one, ore, rad, raf, rat, red, ref, ret, rid, rio, rit, rna, rod, roe, ron, rot, tad, tai, tan, tao, tar, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tee, ten, ter, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tnf, tnt, tod, toe, ton, tor, tot, trf, tri.
4 letter words made from DEFERENTIATION:aden, adit, aeon, aero, afro, aide, aire, airt, anio, annd, ante, anti, aoid, areo, arid, arno, daei, daen, daft, daie, dane, dano, dant, dare, dari, darn, dart, date, deaf, dean, dear, deer, deft, deif, dein, dent, deor, dero, diat, dier, diet, dine, dinn, dint, dior, dire, dirt, dita, doar, doer, doft, doin, done, dote, dran, dron, eade, earn, eden, edit, eeto, eien, eier, eini, eira, eire, enad, ende, endo, enid, enif, enof, ento, eoan, ered, erei, erie, erne, erni, eteo, eter, etna, etre, etto, fade, fado, fain, fair, fann, fano, fare, fari, faro, fart, fate, fati, fear, feat, feed, feen, feio, fend, feni, fern, fete, fiat, fien, find, fine, fini, finn, fire, fitr, fode, foie, fond, foni, font, ford, fore, fort, frat, frea, free, frei, freo, fret, fria, frie, frio, fron, frot, ftio, idea, ideo, idio, idit, ifri, iino, indo, info, inoa, inti, iora, iori, iota, iott, iran, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, naif, nano, naor, nard, narn, nato, near, neat, need, neid, nein, neon, nerd, nero, nett, nfte, nian, nidi, nido, nied, nina, nine, nito, node, nodi, noen, noer, noir, nona, none, nori, norn, note, nrna, ntfa, oate, oder, odet, odin, odra, oena, oeta, ofen, ofid, oita, oned, onen, onne, onni, orad, oran, orne, orte, orti, otti, raed, raef, rafn, raft, raid, raie, rain, raio, rand, rani, rano, rant, rate, rdio, read, redo, reed, reef, reen, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, rete, reti, ride, rido, ried, rife, rift, rind, riot, rite, road, roaf, roan, roen, rofe, rota, rote, taee, taef, taei, taft, taon, tare, tarn, taro, tart, tate, tati, tato, tean, tear, teat, teen, tend, tent, tera, tern, tero, teti, tian, tiao, tide, tido, tied, tier, tine, tint, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, tite, titi, tito, toad, toda, todi, todt, toea, toed.
5 letter words made from DEFERENTIATION:adeni, adeno, adire, aditi, adone, adoni, adore, adorf, adorn, adree, adret, aerdi, aereo, aerie, afeni, afide, afire, afond, aford, afren, afrin, aften, after, aidin, aidit, aidoi, ainee, aired, airod, aiton, aitor, anden, anend, aneto, anido, anier, anine, anini, anino, anion, annee, anner, anode, anted, anter, aodin, aoide, ardee, arede, areni, arent, arete, arfed, aridi, arief, arine, ariot, aroid, arone, artin, artio, atend, atene, atete, ation, atire, atone, atoni, atrio, dafen, dafni, dafoe, daiei, daini, dairi, daito, daner, danin, danio, dante, danti, danto, darif, darii, darne, dartt, daten, datin, datto, deair, deene, deere, defar, defat, defea, defee, defen, defeo, defer, defoe, deine, deira, deiro, denar, denio, denne, denno, denon, dente, denti, deori, derai, derna, detar, deter, detre, detro, detto, diani, diate, diena, diene, dieof, dinan, dinar, dinei, diner, dinna, dinon, diran, dirne, dirnt, ditan, ditte, ditto, dnrta, doina, doira, doire, donan, donar, donee, donen, doner, donna, donne, donta, dorai, doren, dorin, dorna, dorne, dorta, dorte, dotan, dotar, doten, dotti, drafn, draft, drain, drane, drant, dreen, dreno, drift, drini, driot, drita, driti, drona, drone, eader, eaned, eared, earnt, eaten, eater, eatin, edain, edern, edite, edner, eeden, eenie, eerie, efate, efird, efter, eider, einai, einat, einen, einie, einin, einon.