What is the correct spelling for DEFINESS?
If you mistakenly typed "definess" instead of "defines", worry not! Auto-correct mishaps are common but fixable. The correct word is "defines", which means to state or explain the meaning of something. Remember to double-check your spelling and never let a little mistake dampen your writing prowess!
Correct spellings for DEFINESS
- daffiness Despite her daffiness, she always managed to bring a smile to everyone's face.
- deafness Deafness was the result of prolonged exposure to loud music.
- defies The strength of this bridge defies the test of time.
- define She could not define it, but she knew it was there.
- Definer The technical vocabulary of any profession is a definer of its practices and values.
- definers The definers of the policy were a group of senior executives.
- defines The dictionary defines the word "quintessential" as representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
- deftness The musician's fingers moved with such deftness that the audience was in awe.
- Dewiness I feel a little bit dewiness lately.
132 words made from the letters DEFINESS
5 letter words made from DEFINESS:deens, defen, deine, deise, deiss, denes, dense, desse, diene, diese, dines, dinse, edens, eines, eisen, enide, ensis, esens, esnes, essen, feeds, feens, feess, fendi, fends, fenis, fense, fesse, fiend, fiene, finds, fined, fines, ideen, idees, indes, inese, iness, issed, needs, neifs, niefs, niese, niess, sdein, sedin, sedis, seeif, seein, seeis, seend, sefid, seife, seifs, seine, sends, senes, sense, sides, siede, siens, siese, sinds, sined, sinse, sisde, sneds, snees, snide.
4 letter words made from DEFINESS:deif, dein, dine, diss, dsei, eden, eien, ende, ends, enid, enif, feed, feen, fend, feni, fens, fess, fien, find, fine, fins, fise, ides, need, neid, ness, nied, sede, seed, seef, seen, sees, sein, send, sene, sens, side, sids, sine, sins, sise, ssef.
3 letter words made from DEFINESS:den, des, die, din, dis, end, ene, ese, fed, fee, fen, fes, fin, ies, nee, see, sen, sif, sin, sis, sse.