What is the correct spelling for DEFITICS?
This word (Defitics) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEFITICS
- deftness Moreover, when the boy had a tool to handle he did it with a natural deftness , in spite of his ignorance.
- tactics Yo! Yo! Yo! Bust the ill gramatics hip hop fanactics Porno stars couldn't cd my tactics – Sick by Kardinal Offishall
- deviates This conduct, in my opinion, not only deviates from probability, but prevents that generous indignation, which ought to animate the reader against the sordid and vicious disposition of the world.
- devotees It is a daily benediction to its devotees , and, like "a thing of beauty, is a joy forever."
- devotes Fortunately for him, he has fallen into the right hands; for the old gentleman in spectacles is in reality a medical man- a skilled surgeon as well as a physician, and devotes all his time and skill to restoring his patient to health.
- defeats Very few commanding officers ever had so many defeats or so few successes.
- davits The people eat ice-cream on the first platform and the band plays Sundays in the balcony under the boat davits .
98 words made from the letters DEFITICS
4 letter words made from DEFITICS:cedi, cfdt, cite, deci, deft, deif, dice, diet, disc, dsei, edit, fdic, fise, fist, fits, iced, ices, icse, ides, idit, scet, scid, sect, side, sidi, sift, site, tide, tied, ties.
5 letter words made from DEFITICS:cedit, ciste, cites, citie, cseti, deist, dices, dicts, dieci, diest, disti, edict, edits, feist, festi, fetid, fices, fidei, fiest, fiset, fites, icest, icfes, icies, ictsi, idfts, idite, idtis, ified, itics, sefid, setif, stice, stief, teifi, teiid, tices, tisci, tisei.
3 letter words made from DEFITICS:cis, cst, dec, des, die, dis, dit, dts, ecf, ect, eft, est, etc, fed, fes, fit, ice, ies, ifc, scd, sec, set, sic, sif, sit, tec, ted, tic, tie.