What is the correct spelling for DEGADO?
This word (Degado) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEGADO
- dad "If you would put out the light, I think I could sleep, dad," she told him in the least of voices.
- dado There are pretty dado patterns round the walls; and the staircase, as in the other castles, has numerous doors for defence, usually put in the middle of the flights.
- dago The Dago said there ain't no need for it, but he puts it on when he's travellin' along the road to keep people from bein' skeered."
- dead I want to tell you that I know that my first husband is not dead....
- decade If any writer of the present era is read a half century hence, a quarter century, or even a decade, that writer is William De Morgan."
- decode She used first one method and then another, but she could not decode the brief message.
- degas She is a tiny person, bowed and wrinkled as only an old Indian squaw can be, always jolly and chuckling to herself, although Degas tells me that the world is gradually darkening for her.
- degrade Through all these years I have suppressed my feeling as to the matter because I have felt that you and I, working together, might place the son of your sister and my brother in a position that would reflect credit upon us both; but since you have failed to recognize your opportunity and, in sordid revenge, have sought to degrade him, I assume all responsibility in the future.
- gad "Gad, she is pretty," said Sir Matthew Bray.
- legato Riemann phrases the study with a multiplicity of legato bows and dynamic accents.
- Egad Well, egad, not to put too fine a point on it, old lad, it was not with a whip; it was a walking cane.
- Diego In 1542, Diego de Rojas led the first expedition, of which a record has survived, down through the Humahuaca valley into the actual territory of the Argentine.
- Edgardo "I would see Sir Edgardo," said the new-comer, impatiently.
- DEG The eastern coast, from 20 deg to 18 deg is fringed.
- Delgado It was our last night at Durban, a very beautiful night of full moon at the end of March, for the Portugee Delgado had announced his intention of sailing on the following afternoon.
41 words made from the letters DEGADO
3 letter words made from DEGADO:add, ade, ado, age, ago, dad, dag, ded, doa, dod, doe, dog, edd, edo, ego, gad, goa, god, odd, ode, oed.
4 letter words made from DEGADO:aged, dado, dago, dead, dedo, dego, doga, doge, edad, edda, eddo, gedo, goad, goda, ogae, ogea.
5 letter words made from DEGADO:daoed, dodge, gedda, godda.