What is the correct spelling for DEID?
This word (Deid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEID
- dead Well, he's dead -he's dead !...
- deed Pinto must have known that there had been a witness to his deed , though he probably did not know that this witness had seen only a hand and a knife.
- reid At this, four boats crowded with men, put out from the side of the British ship, and made for the privateer, seeing which, Reid dropped anchor and put springs on his cables, so as to keep his broadside to bear on the enemy as they approached.
- Did 1912. Did you ask for that?
- Died When the captain's voice died away, the two friends gazed at each other in silence.