What is the correct spelling for DEILAY?
This word (Deilay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEILAY
- belay Let go your lee main-braces and round in to windward-gently now; not too quick; that's well; catch a turn with your after-braces and then square the fore-yard; well with the fore-braces; belay all and coil up.
- daily I could hardly resist its patient daily appeal. If I couldn't sing wit' you daily I'm not the only girl In love With you it's crazy I appreciate your groove – Music by Joss Stone
- dally Then as if the spot burned, or as if a natural instinct taught her that the kiss imprinted upon her cheek was not as cleanly as it should have been, or as one of the honest salutes of the aforesaid Joe Chegg, Dally Watlock lifted her neat white apron, and wiped the place again.
- deal "I have heard a great deal about him.
- dearly The men had prepared for the worst, and had determined to sell their lives as dearly as possible.
- decay Events rapidly succeeded which tended to strengthen the impression he had conceived of his own decay , and certainly to increase his disgust with the world.
- deify and now they were viewed by the last of the species they were sculptured to represent and deify .
- deity Catharine worshiped no deity but ambition.
- delay I do not know why I should seek from you any postponement or long delay ."
- dell In the breath of that happy twilight all the pangs of the Past melted away; disgrace, danger, poverty, trial, were behind them; and before them, nestling yet unseen in the green dell which divided the glimmering landscape, lay the peace, the shelter, the life-long blessing of Home.
- dewlap Not only did she remember each one of them by name, but she never forgot either the dates of their birthdays or the number of turkeys Mrs. Dewlap had raised in a season.
- dill We left our address with Mr. Dill , although except you, I hardly know of anybody from whom a letter would be likely to come.
- Del When he appeared in the dining-room door, his mother and Del were already seated.
- Delays "Oh, yes; of course, delays," he assented; "most natural.
- Daley Daley and Jerry found each other and fought off a horde of giants.
- Darla Other Buffyverse vampires to appear on the list included Drusilla (at 10th place), Darla (at 25th place), Vampire Willow (at 32nd place), Harmony Kendall (at 31st place), and the Master (at 39th place).
91 words made from the letters DEILAY
3 letter words made from DEILAY:ade, aid, ail, ale, ali, dal, day, dia, die, dle, dye, eld, ida, lad, lay, lea, led, lei, ley, lid, lie, lye, yea.
5 letter words made from DEILAY:adeli, ailey, aldie, alide, daily, dalei, dealy, deily, delai, delay, dialy, diaye, eliad, ideal, laide, layed, leidy, lidya, lydia, yadel, yalie, yelda, yield, ylide.
4 letter words made from DEILAY:aide, aidy, aiye, aldy, ayed, daei, daie, dail, dale, dali, dayi, deal, deli, deyi, dial, diye, dlya, dyal, dyle, eady, ealy, eday, elia, elya, eyad, idea, idle, idly, iyad, lade, lady, laid, laie, laye, lead, leda, liad, lied, liye, lyde, yale, yali, yeda, yeld.