What is the correct spelling for DEIVEWAY?
This word (Deiveway) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEIVEWAY
- defeat Does the defeat of Carbo and Caepio, who were vanquished by the enemy, affright him? I choose to be alone, embracing my defeat The game was over years ago, is victory so sweet – Straight To Goodbye by Pale Divine
- defray At length, however, by indomitable perseverance, he collected enough money to defray the cost of building his balloon, and it was arranged that he should ascend from the Artillery Ground, London, in September, 1784. His craft was a "Charlier"-that is, it was modelled after the hydrogen-inflated balloon built by Professor Charles-and it resembled in shape an enormous pear.
- dewar In fact, Dewar merely wrote the structure as one of seven possible isomers and believed that his experiments on benzene supported the (correct) structure that had been proposed by Kekulé.
- dewey Let Mrs. Dewey put the case in his hands.
- divan One day, when things were at the worst, Peggy found Viola in her room, crying on the divan .
- dive You and he escaped, by a dive from the upper window of this palace that would not have disgraced two fish-hawks, and although you never guessed it, by that dive you sentenced me to death.
- diver "The Diver ," said the Admiral, thoughtfully, "has not yet been accepted by the Government, and I see trouble ahead for the Sea Lion."
- diverge The lines to the zenith appear to diverge , but they are both perpendicular to the earth.
- divers Did you see what happened to the divers yesterday?
- diverse Let the numerous examples under these four rules be duly considered: for usage, in respect to each of them, is diverse ; so much so, that we not unfrequently find it contradictory, in the very same page, paragraph, or even sentence.
- divert I there passed whole days in looking at the graceful Indian canoes gliding over the water, and receiving the visits of my friends, who came with eagerness to endeavour to divert my thoughts, and to afford sources of pleasing conversation.
- divvy Of course, Braden went on, I'd rather divvy .
- doorway In the doorway she threw up her arms.
- driveway She was off again down the driveway , glad to be moving, for a strange restlessness was upon her.
- fairway There is not a bunker along that field, but there is rough grass on the left of the part designated for the fairway , and there is the same with a horse-racing track as well on the right.
- giveaway Red Velvet Cupcake Murder (February 2013) Joanne Flukes Lake Eden Cookbook (September 2013) (includes short story and recipes) Blackberry Pie Murder (February 2014) Double Fudge Brownie Murder (February 2015) Wedding Cake Murder (February 2016) Christmas Caramel Murder (September 2016) Banana Cream Pie Murder (February 2017) Raspberry Danish Murder (February 2018) Christmas Cake Murder (September 2018) Chocolate Cream Pie Murder (February 2019) Other works The Stepchild (1980) The Other Child (1983; reprinted August 2014) Winter Chill (1984; reprinted August 2013) Cold Judgment (1985; reprinted October 2014) Vengeance is Mine (1986) Video Kill (1989; reprinted May 2013) Final Appeal (1989) Dead Giveaway (1990; reprinted April 2014) The Dead Girl (1993) Fatal Identity (1993) Deadly Memories (1995) Sugar and Spice (2006) (A collaborative with Fern Michaels, Beverly Barton, and Shirley Jump) Under pseudonyms Fluke has been published under several pseudonyms, including Jo Gibson, Chris Hunter, John Fischer, R.
- reviewer One reviewer said, the morning after I had first given my careful and logical interpretation, that it was a pity Miss Kellogg had taken so little pains with the first act.
- Dived The intruder dived in his pockets and produced two sealed envelopes.
- Dives When Archibald, like the little imp he was, sets up a whoop and dives for them two, the priest grabs him by the rope of the blanket nighty and swings him into the libr'ry, and shuts the door on him.
- DIVAS She performed the song live on December 16, 2012 as part of the VH1 Divas special during her tribute to Michael Jackson.
102 words made from the letters DEIVEWAY
3 letter words made from DEIVEWAY:ade, aid, awe, daw, day, dew, dia, die, dye, eve, ewe, eye, ida, iva, ivy, vie, wad, way, wed, wee, wei, yaw, yea, yew.
5 letter words made from DEIVEWAY:advew, avdey, davee, dawei, dawie, deawy, deevy, deiva, devey, dewey, diaye, eaved, evade, ideye, wadie, waive, weave, weeda, weedy, weida, weide, widya.
4 letter words made from DEIVEWAY:aevi, aide, aidy, aiye, avey, avid, awed, ayed, daei, daie, davy, dayi, deaw, devi, dewy, deyi, diav, diaw, diva, dive, diye, eade, eady, eday, edey, edwy, edye, eiwa, eway, eyad, eyed, iawy, idea, ieva, iway, iyad, vadi, vaid, vday, veda, vedi, viae, vidy, view, wade, wadi, wave, wavy, wead, weed, weve, weye, wide, wive, yeda, yeed.