What is the correct spelling for DELAIY?
This word (Delaiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DELAIY
- daily At one he went to luncheon, taking with him the portion of his Daily Telegraph which he was in the habit of reading during that meal.
- dally For in 1779 Congress had received from France an intimation that it would be well to have an envoy in Europe empowered to treat; and though it was seizing time very much by the forelock, yet that body was in no mood to dally with so pleasing a hint, and at once nominated John Adams to be plenipotentiary.
- deal My dear, you can do a great deal for her!
- dealer A dealer in poults, i.
- dearly Good life they led as for young folk who loved dearly together.
- delay "It may be so, but I go to see without delay," he replied, "and have only stopped thus long to know if you will go with me.
- delhi Some say the Rangar went to Delhi.
- dell The Looe Stream is a little dell that used to run through the park, and which to-day,-right out at sea, furnishes the only gate by which ships can pass through the great maze of banks and rocks which go right out to sea from Selsey Bill, miles and miles, and are called the Owers.
- Daley Mr. Daley held out a hand, smiling.