What is the correct spelling for DELEAR?
This word (Delear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DELEAR
- blear One of them, a blear -eyed, tall, strong man, with bushy brown whiskers, bawling out his "two to one" on such and such a horse-an ugly-looking customer-was described to me as "the second biggest blackguard in Victoria; give him a wide berth."
- clear Out of a clear sky it came. Oblivious it's clear Of someone standing here – Dance With Me/The Last Girl by Unknown Author
- dale "Yes, sir," replied Dale , readily; and he went as if he was not at all unwilling.
- deal "This was too big a deal for you, Shirley.
- dealer But, while these are all that are at the immediate command of the property-man, he is usually permitted to exchange tickets for the theatre with any dealer willing to lend needed sets of furniture, such as a desk or other office equipment specially required for the use of an act.
- dear "Why, of course, my dear .
- debar So frequently was I a guest in his mother's drawing-room that it was difficult for my family to debar Mr. Saltus from our home.
- deer Tom and Ned shot two deer , and these formed the main part of the feast and the Indians made merry about the fire until nearly midnight.
- defer Right willingly, Though matter of high moment I defer , Mind, heart, and soul, are all enlisted in!
- delay She begged him to pardon the liberty of one who was no stranger, though they had never met, in asking him to come to her without delay .
- dell Mr. Dell hesitated, stumbled, and fell.
- dewar E. H. Dewar , author of a work published at Oxford in 1844, on the Theology of Modern Germany.
- drear O thou 5 Whose dear love gleamed upon the gloomy path Which this lone spirit travelled, drear and cold, Yet swiftly leading to those awful limits Which mark the bounds of Time and of the space When Time shall be no more; wilt thou not turn 10 Those spirit-beaming eyes and look on me, Until I be assured that Earth is Heaven, And Heaven is Earth?
- teller In other words, while the plot and incidents are "common form" throughout Europe, the manner in which I have told the stories is, so far as I have been able to imitate it, that of the English story-teller.
- Del In a letter to Marshal de Montmorency, then with the King, she thus refers to the Duke del Infantado, who had received her at his castle of Guadalaxara.
- Daley "Get a slug of coffee," he told Daley .
68 words made from the letters DELEAR
3 letter words made from DELEAR:ade, ale, are, dal, dle, dre, ear, eel, eld, era, lad, lea, led, lee, ler, rad, red.
5 letter words made from DELEAR:adree, alder, alere, alred, ardee, arede, areel, arled, daele, daler, darle, eader, eared, edale, edler, eldar, elder, erdal, lader, leard, leare, leder, ledra, leear, radle, reald, reale.
4 letter words made from DELEAR:alee, dale, dare, deal, dear, deer, dlee, eade, earl, elea, eral, ered, lade, lard, lead, lear, leda, leer, raed, rale, read, real, reed, reel.