What is the correct spelling for DELEAT?
This word (Deleat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DELEAT
- bleat The sheep began to bleat madly and run about in circles, as first Segador, then Hall, dropped into their pasture.
- cleat Two-thirds of the way up from the bottom of the corresponding edge of the matching flat there is a "cleat," or metal strip, into which the rope, or "lash-line" is snapped.
- deceit I do not approve of such deceit .
- defeat I can't offer you letters, for they would defeat what you desire to accomplish; besides, there is no member of the family there at present but a young lady-cousin of mine.
- delay In this kind of case I think there is no delay .
- delegate There was a meeting last night, I understand, with Rench and Hillman and a delegate come from Newcastle making speeches, the only way they'd get their rights would be for you to recognize the union.
- delete "There are no rebels now," said the commandant of the Brooklyn Navy Yard when he gave orders to delete the fourth word of the inscription "Taken from the rebel ram Mississippi" over a trophy of the Civil War displayed outside of his quarters.
- delft A few pieces of delft and white crockery glimmered on a shelf near the open fireplace, and below them, on another shelf, were stone jars and two or three pots and pans.
- delight But Marjorie experienced a little shiver of delight as she seated herself, for directly in front of her, and gazing at her with reassuring, smiling eyes, was the Picture Girl.
- delta We have built a great delta of the richest land that extends away on every hand as level as a floor and almost as far as you can see.
- delude "Before everything else, it is indispensable that we should never delude ourselves about the position which we occupy.
- desert It means that the desert is full of soldiers.
- dilate The heart may well dilate before this sight; the soul fall on its knees.
- dolt He's but a dull-brained dolt ; though knave enough for that, or anything else.
- pleat He inserted two fingers into the front pleat of his shirt.
- Dealt One must play the hand that is dealt to them; there 's no choice!
- Deltas It is on such river deltas that the first civilized men made their homes, and became rich and powerful.
- Doled The little that was left in them must be doled out to the very last ounce.
- Delmar The grandmother lived over here at Delmar , and Father was called in consultation and brought Hannah back to stay with me a little while; and then, as her mother couldn't leave, they sent Hannah to Dexter, to the preparatory department, and there she found Alice, whom she had lost sight of for a long time.
- Delia That's all there is to it, Delia ."
- Della "Della never gives up anything she once takes hold of," smiled Miss Roberts.
- Deleon DeLeon was now ready to go to the limit with the Federation.
47 words made from the letters DELEAT
3 letter words made from DELEAT:ade, ale, alt, ate, dal, dat, dle, eat, eel, eld, eta, lad, lat, lea, led, lee, let, ltd, tad, tea, ted, tee.
4 letter words made from DELEAT:alee, atle, dale, date, deal, dlee, eade, elea, lade, late, lead, leda, taee, tael, tale, teal.
5 letter words made from DELEAT:alete, daele, dalet, delta, edale, elate, letea, teaed, telae.