What is the correct spelling for DELLI?
This word (Delli) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DELLI
- all or nothing
- dell The afternoon was hot, and Dell was extremely thirsty.
- dells The valleys traverse in different directions, here running into each other; there shallowing upward, or ending abruptly in deep romantic dells, thickly copsed with hawthorn, holly, or hazel-the favourite haunts of the nightingale.
- dill He has a way of convincing a man that a dill pickle would make a better guard than he is, and of making that man so jealous of the pickle that he will perform perfectly unreasonable feats for a week to beat it out for the place.
- Dollie Nurse even said the dollie's long gowns would fit Baby if they were only wider, for, of course, Baby Henry was much heavier and fatter than Dollie, though Dollie was almost as tall.
- telly But also for Category Communications, and particularly its Sub-division Telly, Branch Fracas News, and all connected with it.