What is the correct spelling for DELOY?
This word (Deloy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DELOY
- daily Do we not find in our daily speech a certain cynicism toward youth? I flow for Jimmy Mathis on that bus route daily And for momma June and all she fuss about lately – New South by Bubba Sparxxx
- dally Nobody aren't likely to come unless Dally Watlock does, for she always runs over when she aren't wanted, and stops away when she is.
- deal By that time my work was over; and I saw a good deal of him.
- dearly Their father and mother were dead, and there was no one but those two, the brother and sister, so they loved each other dearly, and thought of no one else.
- decoy She felt grateful to Wildred for bringing it about, and fool that I was, I didn't suspect the deep game he meant to play with her, using me as the decoy.
- delay "I think I had better follow it: he says there is no hurry, and delay is all we want.
- dell In the middle of the village is a dell, suddenly making a cleft in the mountain-side, only five yards wide at the bottom, which is the pebble bed of a wintry torrent, but is dry in the summer.
- Del "Senor, it is about your going to the Rio del Norte.
- Delays The delays had been so great, that their secret had been poorly kept, and the enemy was on his guard.
- Daley Is Lieutenant Daley in sight?