What is the correct spelling for DEMAISE?
This word (Demaise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMAISE
- dais But Mr. Redling was a genial soul with a twinkling eye and a red, round face like a crumpled cherub's; and as Harry Rames advanced toward the dais , Mr. Redling beckoned to him with a discreet twist of the finger of a hand lying idle upon the table.
- daisy Well, she did listen, but as soon as I hinted at any other subject, I might as well have been talking to the old daisy in the sitting-room with the white band round her head."
- damages It is not up till midnight, and any action taken before then on any other assumption will give grounds for damages ."
- debase They think they can debase you to their level by disallowing all your claims to distinction; while they hope to exalt themselves and their fellows into ladies and gentlemen by sinking you back to the only title you received from Nature-plain "man" and "woman."
- deimos Still, as long as we were yet at a considerable distance from Mars, we felt that we should be safe from observation, because so much time had elapsed while we were hidden behind Deimos that the Martians had undoubtedly concluded that we were no longer in existence.
- deism He does not even consider deism a necessary assumption for a moral code; he admits that the opinion of atheists does not undermine ethics.
- demesne They heaved, frothed, billowed and raged, until Aunty Losh's demesne , once an innocent promontory, became a very perilous and uncomfortable island.
- demise Young plants set in vacancies must compete with neighboring full-grown vines, and often in a bit of land so unfavorable that it may have been the cause of the demise of the original occupant.
- demitasse Serve with the demitasse and cognac, offering, besides crackers, gilt gingerbread in the style of Holland Dutch cheese tasters, or just plain bread.
- dempsey And having done that, he died "very quiet and comfortable"-so John Dempsey reported.
138 words made from the letters DEMAISE
3 letter words made from DEMAISE:ade, aid, aim, dam, das, des, dia, die, dim, dis, ese, esm, ida, ies, ism, mad, med, mei, mes, mid, mis, sad, sam, sea, see.
6 letter words made from DEMAISE:adeems, aimees, amides, demasi, demise, easied, edemas, madise, meades, meased, saeedi, samedi, samide, seamed, semeia.
5 letter words made from DEMAISE:aedes, aides, amedi, amese, amide, amies, aside, daems, daime, daise, dames, dease, deise, deism, demes, desai, desam, desem, diese, eades, eames, eased, edema, eidem, emesa, idees, maese, maide, mased, meade, medea, media, meeds, meise, midas, midea, msida, saedi, saeid, saied, seame, sedai, sedam, sedia, seida, seima, semai, semde, semie, siame, sidea, siede, smead.
4 letter words made from DEMAISE:aide, aids, aims, daei, daie, dais, dame, dams, deem, deim, demi, diam, dias, dime, dims, disa, dsei, eade, ease, edam, eeas, emde, idea, ides, imae, imee, made, maid, mead, meed, mesa, sade, sadi, said, same, sami, seam, sede, seed, seem, semi, siam, sida, side, sima.