What is the correct spelling for DEMARK?
This word (Demark) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMARK
- damage They left the war-ships in the vicinity of Heligoland and flew over Cuxhaven, discharging bombs on points of military significance, and apparently doing considerable damage to the docks and shipping. M ade me in his image bade me do some damage – God Gave Me a Gun by Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers
- damask Accordingly, he stands upon the edge of the prairies in a robe of Chinese damask embroidered with flowers and birds- but with a pistol in each hand.
- dark I'd rather be in the dark . As these white robes are soil'd and dark, To yonder shining ground; As this pale taper's earthly spark, To yonder argent round; – St. Agnes' Eve by alfred, lord tennyson
- denmark The United States, in the days of Washington and Franklin and Jefferson and Hamilton and Marshall, counted fewer inhabitants than Denmark or Greece."
- mark I'm not quite up to the mark ."
- remark "What I was about to remark , Miss Thurwell, was simply this.
81 words made from the letters DEMARK
3 letter words made from DEMARK:ade, are, ark, arm, dak, dam, dkm, dre, ear, era, kea, mad, mar, med, mrd, rad, ram, red, rem.
5 letter words made from DEMARK:adrem, armed, damer, darke, demak, deram, derma, dmake, drake, drame, dream, ekdam, kadem, kader, kamer, karem, kedra, keram, maker, marke, medak, merak, merda, merka, radke.
4 letter words made from DEMARK:aked, aker, akre, dake, dame, dare, dark, deak, dear, deka, drak, dram, drem, edam, ekam, emka, erak, kadr, kard, kdar, keam, keda, kemr, kera, krem, made, make, mare, mark, mead, meka, mrak, raed, rake, read, ream, reka.