What is the correct spelling for DEMENIA?
This word (Demenia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMENIA
- armenia But Perdiccas, believing he was able enough to attain his own further objects without assistance, and that the country he left behind him might stand in need of an active and faithful governor, when he came into Cilicia, dismissed Eumenes, under color of sending him to his command, but in truth to secure Armenia , which was on its frontier, and was unsettled through the practices of Neoptolemus.
- daemon Could a daemon avenge this hurt, I would cry to him-could a ghost, I would shout-O evil, follow this god, taunt him with his evil and his vice.
- demeanor But Mrs. Conyers had accepted this dutiful demeanor of the years as a tribute to her own virtues.
- demesne They jogged on for a few minutes in silence, till they came to that part of the "Duke's" demesne wall, where the first sentry was stationed.
- demoniac Carlie rushed to prevent the execution of this project; but he slipped and went swishing full length along the floor, creating a little surf before him as he slid, to the demoniac happiness of Sam and Maurice.
- mania What one sees or does in Cuba will depend mainly upon the purpose of the visit, and upon the violence of the individual mania for seeing as many places as possible.
- Damian Immediately Cosmo and Damian were seized and led up to the steep cliffs, and the guards bound them hand and foot.
- Damien Papua New Guinea Ahora [Andrew MAMOKO] (represents local tribes); Centre for Environment Law and Community Rights or Celcor [Damien ASE]; Community Coalition Against Corruption
153 words made from the letters DEMENIA
3 letter words made from DEMENIA:ade, aid, aim, ain, ane, ani, dam, den, dia, die, dim, din, dna, end, ene, ida, mad, man, med, mei, men, mid, min, nad, nee, nim.
4 letter words made from DEMENIA:aden, aide, amen, anem, daei, daen, daie, dame, damn, dane, dean, deem, deim, dein, demi, diam, dime, dine, eade, edam, eden, eien, emde, emin, enad, ende, enid, enim, idea, imae, imee, inma, inme, made, maen, maid, main, mane, mead, mean, meed, meen, mein, mend, mene, mien, mina, mind, mine, name, need, neem, neid, nied.
5 letter words made from DEMENIA:adeni, admen, ainee, amedi, amend, amene, amide, amien, amine, anime, daime, damin, deine, deman, demin, denim, diena, diene, diman, dimna, eaned, edain, edema, edman, eidem, eiman, einem, emain, emane, emani, emden, emend, emine, emnid, enami, enema, enide, ideen, imane, iname, indem, madni, maide, maine, mande, meade, meand, meane, medan, medea, meden, media, meend, meina, menad, menai, mende, mendi, mened, menia, midan, midea, midna, minea, mined, naeim, naide, named, namie, neame, nedim, nemed, nimda.