What is the correct spelling for DEMENIONS?
This word (Demenions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMENIONS
- dominion Had not great Caesar himself been so fascinated by the idea of discovering its source that to that end-so he had declared-he would have thought the dominion of the world well lost?
- minions After resting during the day, Lazarre and Fragoni were somewhere together, discussing the plans for a new palace to take the place of the one that was destroyed so that Zitlan and his minions might die in its ruins.
- dominions These were times in which a warm religious sympathy was awakened by the advance which the counter-reformation was making in the hereditary dominions of Austria, as well as in France, and by the persecutions which befell the Protestants in both countries.
- dimensions The purpose of these generous dimensions was to prevent the wooden chimney from burning.
- demons They no longer feared the demons because they had a Saviour who loved them and took care of them.
- Armenians "Oh, the Armenians aren't rebels," said Peter; "they are on our side!
328 words made from the letters DEMENIONS
4 letter words made from DEMENIONS:deem, deim, dein, demi, demo, dime, dimo, dims, dine, dinn, doin, dome, done, dose, dsei, eden, eien, emde, emin, ende, endo, ends, enid, enim, eons, ideo, ides, imee, indo, inme, inns, meed, meen, mein, meio, mend, mene, meno, meon, meso, mien, mind, mine, mode, mods, moed, moen, monn, mons, need, neem, neid, nein, neon, nido, nied, nine, node, nodi, nods, noen, nome, none, nose, odin, oids, omen, omne, omni, oned, onen, onne, onni, osen, sede, seed, seem, seen, sein, semi, send, sene, seoi, side, sine, sinn, sion, smen, smin, some, sone.
5 letter words made from DEMENIONS:deens, deine, deise, deism, demeo, demes, demin, demio, demon, denes, denim, denio, denne, denno, denom, denon, dense, denso, desem, deseo, desio, diene, diese, dimon, dines, dinon, dinos, dinse, diose, dison, doesn, domei, domin, donee, donen, dones, donne, dosie, edens, eidem, eidos, einem, einen, eines, einon, eisen, eison, emden, emend, emine, emnid, emodi, emosi, enden, endon, enide, ennie, ennio, enone, enson, eosin, ideen, idees, ideon, idose, imeon, imson, indem, inden, indeo, indes, indos, ineos, inese, inmos, inose, inson, isone, meden, medeo, medio, medon, meeds, meend, meins, meise, mende, mendi, mendo, mened, menen, menin, menne, menno, menon, meoni, mesen, mesin, meson, midon, miedo, mieno, miens, minds, mined, mineo, minns, minos, misdo, modes, moede, moeen, moine, moins, mondi, monds, monee, monie, monis, mosed, mosen, mosin, nedim, needs, neems, nemed, nemes, nemns, nenes, niese, nimes, nimon, nimos, ninos, nismo, nison, noemi, noise, nomes, nonde, nones, nonis, nosed, odeen, odein, odism, omens, omnes, omnis, ondes, onemi, onend, onned, onnes, onnie, onsen, oside, sdein, sedin, seein, seend, seido, seine, semde, semen, semie, semin, semon, sendo, senen, senin, senio, senne, senni, senoi, seond, seoni, sidon, siede, simon, sined, sinne, sinno, sinoe, sinon, snide, somei, somen, sonin, sonne.
3 letter words made from DEMENIONS:den, des, die, dim, din, dis, doe, don, dos, edo, end, ene, eon, eos, ese, esm, ido, ies, imo, inn, iod, ion, ism, iso, med, mei, men, mes, mid, min, mis, mod, mon, nee, neo, nim, nne, nod, ode, oed, one, see, sen, sin, sod, som, son.