What is the correct spelling for DEMIND?
This word (Demind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEMIND
- damned And you'll be damned sorry you did. I sing for the damned the soulless hand in hand – Damned by William Control
- defend He did not defend himself, did not regret what he had done, blamed no one, and mentioned no names. And I'll have no more dreams to defend And I'll never be open again – Space-Dye Vest by dream theater
- defined Arthur drew out a minute detail of official subordination: the duties prescribed for his officers were defined with labored exactness, and the reins of control met in his hands. Decide and try to find, a step behind A shape that will assure you how The essence is defined, Don't wanna see yourself in no trouble – Observation Slave by soilwork
- demand And I suppose the Romans shall beware how they shall demand any tribute of me. Got you fooled by a mass demand Bragging `bout fortunes you`re about to land – The Devil Stole The Beat From The Lord by hellacopters
- depend Let us think, first, what other circumstances there are, that it may depend upon.
- diamond I stooped down and saw that the pale light shone forth from a great white diamond on the finger of a dead man's hand.
- domino There are few newspapers, little domino playing, and not much conversation.
- Deeming Deeming itself relieved from existing engagements, the Nicaraguan Government shows a disposition to deal freely with the canal question either in the way of negotiations with the United States or by taking measures to promote the waterway.
- demands Yet she held to her demands.