What is the correct spelling for DEMINTA?
This word (Deminta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMINTA
- dainty Small and dainty it was and he knew in his heart that Virginia had been there and gone.
- defiant The batteries protected the right flank, but they could take no share in the struggle to the front; and yet, as the dusk came on, after two long hours of battle, the white colours of the Virginia regiments, fixed fast amongst the rocks, still waved defiant .
- demand They say we don't have eny success, an the peopul demand a change."
- demented Come naa;' and the half-demented man panted for breath.
- dementia It is true that certain conditions of idiocy and imbecility do resemble that phase of insanity known as dementia -a reversion to the original mental state of childhood-in reality a form of second childhood.
- demon She was struggling with a demon that night.
- dent "Yes, Mr. Dent ," said Jack, "I've heard your name many a time."
- dimity There was nothing for Sylvie to do but to sit quietly there in the old-fashioned, dimity -covered easy-chair which they gave her by the front window, and wait.
- dint It was long before he saw his way out of this difficulty, but by dint of persistent pondering he finally lit upon a plan.
- dominate He did not know how to dominate either his life or his work; he did not even try to dominate them.
- domino Quod si dominus papa eidam domino regi super hoc aliquam faceret violentiam aut coactionem, concessi domino regi tanquam domino meo ligio et creantavi super omnia qus ab eo teneo, quod ego super hoc ei essem in auxilium de toto posse meo.
- dormant Now, I'm going to presume you're answering me honestly, and try a bold means to arouse your dormant memory.
- Deeming Under a special agreement made between the two Governments in February, 1906, the German Government postponed the operation of their notice until the 30th of June, 1907. In the meantime, deeming it to be my duty to make every possible effort to prevent a tariff war between the United States and Germany arising from misunderstanding by either country of the conditions existing in the other, and acting upon the invitation of the German Government, I sent to Berlin a commission composed of competent experts in the operation and administration of the customs tariff, from the Departments of the Treasury and Commerce and Labor.
228 words made from the letters DEMINTA
3 letter words made from DEMINTA:ade, aid, aim, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, atm, dam, dat, den, dia, die, dim, din, dit, dna, eat, end, ent, eta, ida, mad, man, mat, med, mei, men, mid, min, mit, nad, net, nim, nit, tad, tai, tam, tan, tea, ted, ten, tia, tie, tin.
4 letter words made from DEMINTA:aden, adit, aide, amen, anem, ante, anti, daei, daen, daie, dame, damn, dane, dant, date, dean, deim, dein, demi, dent, diam, diat, diet, dime, dine, dint, dita, edam, edit, emin, emit, enad, enid, enim, etim, etna, idea, imae, inma, inme, item, iten, made, maen, maid, main, mane, mate, matn, mead, mean, meat, mein, mend, meta, metn, mien, mina, mind, mine, mint, mite, name, neat, neid, nied, taei, tame, team, tean, temi, tend, tian, tide, tied, time, tine.
5 letter words made from DEMINTA:adeni, admen, admit, amedi, amend, ament, amide, amien, amine, anime, anted, antim, atemi, atend, daime, damin, dante, danti, daten, datin, deman, demat, demin, denim, denti, diate, diena, diman, dimna, ditan, dtime, eatin, edain, edman, eiman, einat, eitam, emain, emani, emnid, enami, entia, etiam, etian, etmda, idant, imane, iname, indem, inetd, inmet, madni, maide, maine, mande, manet, mante, manti, mated, matei, meand, medan, media, meina, menad, menai, mendi, menia, menta, menti, metan, metin, midan, midea, midna, minea, mined, mitad, naeim, naide, named, namie, ndeti, neamt, nedim, netam, nimda, nimet, taide, tamed, tamei, tamen, tamid, tamin, tandi, tedim, teian, temin, tenia, tiden, timan, timed, timna, tinea, tined.