What is the correct spelling for DEMNADS?
This word (Demnads) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMNADS
- amends I shall sit here, serving tea to friends...." I take my hat: how can I make a cowardly amends – Portrait of a Lady by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- damned I'm headed now to join the damned Into the oven the dead souls are jammed – Go To Hell! by GWAR
- demand I'm back by popular demand Well, not really but my optimism's grand – The Comeback Kid by B. Reith
- Demanded She demanded that the format be expanded – 11:35 by aesop rock
- tends Their governments are popular in an high degree; some are merely popular; in all, the popular representative is the most weighty; and this share of the people in their ordinary government never fails to inspire them with lofty sentiments, and with a strong aversion from whatever tends to deprive them of their chief importance.
- demands Chopin quietly refused, but on being pressed said, with a languid and sneering drawl: "Ah, sir, I have just dined; your hospitality, I see, demands payment."
- dominates That nationality not only dominates the great marine highway of the south of Europe, but also the coast of Asia.
- defends Blane, Lieutenant Archibald, commands at Fort Ligonier, 306; successfully defends the fort against an attack of the Indians, 308, 309; vents his complaints of the service, 389. Bloody Bridge fight, 229 et seq.
- diamonds There's no diamonds down here.
- demons They were as demons laughing at death.
- denudes Either he denudes the country of men to send on his campaigns, so that none are left to guard it, or, the campaigns being over, he pours back into it thousands of disbanded soldiers who, for want of aught else to do, become filous and spadassins.
- damns It is only when a book pretends to be what it is not, that he damns it.
- reminds Which reminds me-it was a kind thought to come yourself to see me; I wonder why you did.
- depends "It depends upon the way you look at these things," the young man replied gloomily.
102 words made from the letters DEMNADS
3 letter words made from DEMNADS:add, ade, ane, ans, dad, dam, das, dds, ded, den, des, dmd, dna, edd, end, esm, mad, man, med, men, mes, nad, sad, sam, sea, sen.
4 letter words made from DEMNADS:adds, aden, amen, anem, asnd, daen, dame, damn, dams, dane, dead, dean, edad, edam, edda, enad, ends, esna, made, maen, mane, mead, mean, mend, mesa, name, sade, same, sand, sane, seam, send, smen.
5 letter words made from DEMNADS:admen, amend, amens, andes, ansem, daden, daems, dames, damns, dande, danse, deans, deman, densa, desam, dsman, edman, ednas, endas, mande, manse, mased, masen, meand, means, medan, menad, menas, mensa, mesan, named, names, samen, saned, sanem, sedam, sedan, sedna, seman, semna, senad, smead, smena.