What is the correct spelling for DEMONISTRATES?
This word (Demonistrates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMONISTRATES
- demonstrate No book on the artist, however, would be complete which omitted all reference to his literary attainment; nor would it be in order in an essay of this extent not to seek to demonstrate that connection which always exists between the life and the work of an artist of distinctive temperament.
- demonstrated He relates, therefore, with the utmost simplicity of language, the scenes in which Jesus seemed to him most significantly to have revealed His power and His goodness, and most forcibly to have demonstrated that the Father was in Him.
- demonstrator The young woman was employed as a demonstrator for a new brand of mustard when George came into her life.
- demonstrates History demonstrates that the book which gives the final authoritative narrative is the test of an explorer's claims.
- demonstrators For the past four years the writer has assisted one of his best demonstrators in improving his crop of Reid's Yellow Dent Corn.
- remonstrates 48, 59, 127; welcomes foreign refugees, 51; his view of Episcopacy, 60; remonstrates against Edward's "plan" for the succession, 70; sent to the Tower, 75; tried for treason, ib.
- demonstratives The demonstratives and interrogatives are inflected for number and person like the rest.
829.66666666667 words made from the letters DEMONISTRATES
3 letter words made from DEMONISTRATES:ade, ado, aid, aim, ain, air, ane, ani, ans, ant, are, arm, art, ass, ate, atm, dam, das, dat, den, des, dia, die, dim, din, dis, dit, dna, doa, doe, don, dos, dot, dre, dts, ear, eat, edo, end, ene, ent, eon, eos, era, ern, ert, ese, esm, esr, est, eta, ida, ido, ies, imo, iod, ion, ira, ire, irs, ism, iso, mad, man, mao, mar, mat, med, mei, men, mes, mid, min, mis, mit, moa, mod, mon, mot, mrd, mri, mrs, mst, nad, nee, neo, net, nim, nit, nmr, nod, not, oar, oas, oat, ode, oed, one, ore, rad, ram, ras, rat, red, rem, res, ret, rid, rim, rio, rit, rna, rod, roe, rom, ron, rot, sad, sam, sat, sea, see, sen, set, sin, sir, sis, sit, sod, som, son, sos, sot, sse, stm, tad, tai, tam, tan, tao, tar, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tee, ten, ter, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tnt, tod, toe, tom, ton, tor, tot, tri, trm, tss.
4 letter words made from DEMONISTRATES:aden, adit, aeon, aero, aide, aids, aims, aire, airs, airt, amen, amir, amoi, amon, amor, anem, anio, ante, anti, aoid, ards, areo, ares, arid, arms, arno, arse, arts, asin, asio, asnd, atom, daei, daen, daie, dais, dame, damn, damo, dams, dane, dano, dant, dare, dari, darn, dart, date, dean, dear, deem, deer, deim, dein, demi, demo, dent, deor, dero, diam, dias, diat, dier, diet, dime, dimo, dims, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, disa, diss, dita, doar, doer, doin, dome, done, dorm, dose, doss, dote, dots, dram, dran, drem, dron, dsei, eade, earn, ease, east, eats, edam, eden, edit, eeas, eeto, eien, eier, eira, eire, emde, emin, emir, emit, enad, ende, endo, ends, enid, enim, ento, eoan, eons, ered, erei, erie, eris, erne, erni, eros, erse, erst, esna, eteo, eter, etim, etna, etre, etto, idea, ideo, ides, imae, imar, imee, indo, inma, inme, inoa, inst, iora, iota, iott, iran, iron, item, iten, itmo, itno, iton, made, maen, maid, main, mane, maoi, maon, mare, mari, mars, mart, mass, mast, mate, matn, matt, mead, mean, meat, meed, meen, meet, mein, meio, meir, mend, mene, meno, meon, mere, mesa, meso, mess, meta, metn, miao, mien, mina, mind, mine, mint, mire, miro, miss, mist, mite.
5 letter words made from DEMONISTRATES:adeni, adeno, adeso, adios, adire, adits, admen, admir, admit, admor, adone, adoni, adore, adorn, adree, adrem, adret, adsit, aedes, aenos, aeons, aerdi, aereo, aerie, aerts, aesir, aesti, aetos, aides, aidos, ainee, aints, airds, aired, airns, airod, airts, aisen, aisne, aiton, aitor, amedi, ameer, ameet, amend, amene, amens, ament, ameri, amero, amese, amide, amien, amies, amine, amino, amins, amiss, amnio, amont, amori, amort, amott, amron, amtso, andes, andrs, anees, anemo, anese, anesi, aneto, anido, anier, anies, anime, animo, anios, anise, anode, ansem, anser, anted, anter, antim, antos, aodin, aoide, ardee, arede, areni, arens, arent, arete, aries, arimo, arine, ariot, arise, armed, armee, armet, armie, armin, arnes, arnim, arnos, aroid, arone, arons, arsed, arson, artin, artio, artos, artsd, aside, asier, asmir, asner, asnom, assed, assen, asseo, asset, assin, assir, asten, aster, astin, astir, astor, astre, astro, atemi, atend, atene, atete, ation, atire, atoms, atone, atoni, atrio, daems, daime, dains, daise, daito, damer, dames, damin, damns, damon, damot, damri, daner, danio, danse, danso, dante, danti, danto, dares, darne, darns, darom, darse, darst, darts, dartt, dasti, daten, dates, datin, datto, deair, deans, dears, dease, deats, deens, deine, deira, deiro, deise, deism, deiss, deist, deman, demat, demeo, demer, demes, demet, demin, demio, demir, demon, demre.