What is the correct spelling for DEMONSRATE?
This word (Demonsrate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMONSRATE
- demonstrate After this statement, there requires no further argument to demonstrate the vast importance to the well-being of this country, of making the interests of its manufacturers well understood and attended to.
- demonstrated "You have fully demonstrated to me," she said, "that I have injured your cousin in promising to marry him.
- demonstrative This explains why mechanics is a deductive or demonstrative science, and chemistry not.
- remonstrate "I think," he protested, "that some one ought to remonstrate with the captain.
- demonstrates Experience demonstrates that such an one is incapable of properly directing any great enterprise.