What is the correct spelling for DEMVER?
This word (Demver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEMVER
- damper The fact was that he was no longer on board, and that he could not cast a damper upon the spirits of the company.
- deliver I up, and made myself ready, and so with him by coach to my Lord Sandwich's by appointment to deliver Mr. Howe's accounts to my Lord.
- demeter What was this mystery other than this: that Demeter , goddess, Once upon a time had to a hero been kind.
- demur The most probable demur to this list is likely to be taken at the very first name.
- demure She stood when we left her, with that same demure , almost overdone droop of the neck that I had first noticed.
- drover Indeed it was only Malcolm's familiarity with the country, and the fact that he had so many acquaintances ready to testify that he was, as he said, a Scotch drover , in the habit for many years of journeying down from the north with cattle, that enabled them to escape arrest.