What is the correct spelling for DENCES?
This word (Dences) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DENCES
- dance See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance! They are waiting on the shingle -- will you come and join the dance? – Lobster-Quadrille, The by Lewis Carroll
- dancer Tell me, tell me, tell me, come on tell me the answer Well you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer – Helter Skelter by Unknown Author
- devices There, following its own devices , it turned up in the most delightful curls.
- dunce You see, of course, if you're not a dunce , How it went to pieces all at once- All at once, and nothing first- Just as bubbles do when they burst.
- Denis "I s'pose you are tired because you always have to pull your leg after you," said Denis , turning upon me two large topaz-coloured eyes.
- Dennis Though Dennis is right in his conjecture that Shakespeare used a translation, the absence of any allusion to North's Plutarch would show that he did not know of it.
45 words made from the letters DENCES
4 letter words made from DENCES:cede, cene, eden, ende, ends, nece, need, scee, scen, sede, seed, seen, send, sene.
5 letter words made from DENCES:cedes, ceeds, cense, deens, dence, denes, dense, edens, ences, needs, scend, scene, sdece, seend, sence, senec.
3 letter words made from DENCES:cns, dec, den, des, eec, end, ene, ese, nec, nee, nsc, scd, sec, see, sen.