What is the correct spelling for DENECA'S?
This word (Deneca's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DENECA'S
- degas "I am glad you mentioned Degas .
- encase It's only the armour in which I encase myself.
- Duennas The twelve duennas and the lady came on at procession pace, their faces being covered with black veils, not transparent ones like Trifaldin's, but so close that they allowed nothing to be seen through them.
- Senecas Both Mela and Columella were natives of Spain, and thus belong to the Spanish school of Latin authors, which begins with the Senecas and is continued later by Martial and Quintilian.
- Denis On the occasion of the entry of a certain queen into Paris, all the way from Porte St. Denis to the Cathedral of Notre Dame was hung with such specimens of the weaver's art as would make the heart of the modern amateur throb wildly.
- Denies Yet, vain man takes one little passage that seemingly denies a future life to animals from the same book that many times over denies a future life to mankind; in fact, there are five times as many Scripture passages claiming for man that all ends in death as there are for animals.
- decays Every thing in nature decays .
- dunces We have put our criminals and dunces into power; do we suppose they will efface themselves?
- dines Then we went to Long Witton, to Mrs. Spencer Trevelyan, a great botanist and eccentric person, who breakfasts at six, dines at twelve, teas at four, and goes to bed at seven o'clock.
- DANES The Danes were supposed to be hard drinkers.
- DENS They were forced to flee from their farms and take refuge in caves and dens and the fastnesses among the hills.
- deniers There is something magnificent in that adamantine spirit which refuses to recognize the new, even though it moves with ever-increasing distinctness before the very eyes of the deniers .
- necks It is uncertain what delayed his counter-attacks, but the mud had something to do with it, for on the German side as well as on ours there are swamps in which tall men sink to their necks , and bogs in which they are stuck to their knees, so badly that some of our prisoners lost their boots in getting free of this grip.
- dunes The rest of us are at La Panne, a cold seaside place amongst the dunes .
- decks A dog ran up and down her decks barking, and a couple of squat figures leaned over the bulwarks gazing stolidly ashore.
- dances The little lame child was delighted with his songs and dances , so kindly Punchinello vowed that he would come each night and do the same, while the circus remained in the city.
138 words made from the letters DENECA'S
3 letter words made from DENECA'S:'ad, 'an, 'as, 'ed, 'en, 'ne, 'sa, a's, ace, ade, aec, ane, ans, c's, cad, can, ce', cns, d's, das, de', dec, den, des, dna, e's, ec', eec, end, ene, ese, n's, nad, nec, nee, nsc, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, see, sen.
5 letter words made from DENECA'S:'anse, acene, acned, aedes, ances, andes, anees, anese, ansec, can's, cased, cease, cedes, ceeds, cense, dan's, dance, danse, dcase, deans, dease, dee's, deens, dence, denes, densa, dense, desac, eades, eaned, eanes, eased, edens, ednas, ences, endas, nease, necas, ned's, needs, sance, saned, scend, scene, sdece, sedan, sedna, seena, seend, senad, sence, senec.
4 letter words made from DENECA'S:'dea, 'eda, 'san, acne, aden, ads', asnd, cade, cane, cans, case, cede, cene, da's, dace, daen, dane, dean, deca, e'en, eade, ease, ed's, eden, eeas, enad, ende, ends, esna, nece, need, sade, sand, sane, scad, scan, scee, scen, sede, seed, seen, send, sene.