What is the correct spelling for DENEIS?
This word (Deneis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENEIS
- tennis "You must come round and have a good game of tennis with Dorothy some afternoon.
- Denis "He knows you, Denis," said my father.
- Dennis Padre Dennis Jones has just told me that the betting is that the war in Turkey will be over in a fortnight.
- Denise Denise was only thinking of Perucca.
- Denies The religionist denies this, and asserts that some form of supernaturalism is essential to the moral health of men and women.
- dines Of course if he dines he will be in the humor to like anything I like, and I love meringues.
- DANES The first breed was to be the Great Danes.
- DENS They talked of log houses to be raised in a single day, by the generous exertions of friends and neighbours, but they never ventured upon a picture of the disgusting scenes of riot and low debauchery exhibited during the raising, or upon a description of the dwellings when raised-dens of dirt and misery, which would, in many instances, be shamed by an English pig-sty.
- deniers Those who have had occasion to convert the Livres, sols, and deniers of the French; the Gilders, stivers, and frenings of the Dutch; the Pounds, shillings, pence, and farthings of these several States, into each other, can judge how much they would have been aided, had their several subdivisions been in a decimal ratio.
- dunes It was a lone building hidden among the low dunes that lie between the river and the marsh.
- diners The table of sober diners sat very still, but afterwards the banker pronounced what the young lawyer said to be "loose talk" and "wicked nonsense."