What is the correct spelling for DENEYS?
This word (Deneys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENEYS
- dearness J. Dearness, London, Canada.
- deny Lady Holme did not deny it.
- teens The marriage was an unfortunate one for many reasons, as an enforced marriage is apt to be, even when it is not the marriage of a boy in his teens to a woman some eight years his senior.
- Donkeys That of the Tishewitz donkeys?
- Denis Meanwhile Denis Castellan had gone into the smoking-room, where he found the sandy-haired, blue-eyed man still sitting at his table in the corner, smoking his cigar, and looking over the paper.
- Dennis I didn't want Dennis to own the old car.
- Denise Hank said with a deferential nod to Denise Campbell, Wallaby's chief financial officer.
- Denny Wadolink, Whiskodink, Tom Denny, wait, wait, wait!"
- Denies Mr. Campbell denies that they are more capable than other fish of moving on dry ground.
- TENS Their herds consist of tens of thousands; and where they have staid for some time, thousands of skulls strew the plain."
- deans He shook hands in precisely his usual manner; remarking that Mr. Falkirk had not had a ride of four miles; took his breakfast like a man who had; and only towards the close of breakfast suddenly turned to his hostess and asked, 'How does Jeannie Deans behave?
- dines He dines out that night, and when he returns home he provides himself with some opium paste he keeps locked up in a secret drawer, and having dressed himself in rough garments makes his way to the docks.